Best Programming Language

0 Shreyansh Rana · October 8, 2014
Guys,  which is the best programming language according to you? 

Post a Reply

- page 2
Oldest  Newest  Rating
0 jan burg · December 4, 2014
Scripting languages like Python, shell(ksh,zsh,bash), etc. I like Python because of the syntax and it's kind of what I'm into at the moment. I like shell because you can pipe commands together and streamline a program into one line a lot of the time. These are the ones I'm best at I should mention. I respect other languages too. There isn't really a programming language I dislike.

Btw, the real best language in general is math.
+1 Augustine Hernandez · December 4, 2014
Python is a great programming language, Python code looks clean and concise, and clean-looking code is easier to write, easier to read and easier to understand.
+1 Thabang Ngobeni · December 5, 2014
I say JAVA, C++ and the .NET are the best according me;)....
0 Developer John · December 12, 2014
Here we go with the comparing programming languages trend again -_-
-1 Colonel Panic · December 13, 2014

I especially love the posts that say .NET is a great programming language....... :ermm:

My favourite language is Ruby. For object oriented programming it's the best. Everything is an object.

Almost every programming language is object oriented.  Unless you are going back to C, FORTRAN, COBOL, PASCAL, or any assembly language, they all treat everything as an object.  Ruby does not hold a monopoly on OOP. 

General Chat

Chat about anything non-computer related including, music, movies, tuna sandwiches, and more!

Bucky Roberts Administrator