Fix this bug

+1 Bucky Roberts · May 28, 2014
Fix this bug

WwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwWwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwWwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwWwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwWwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwWwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Post a Reply

Replies

Oldest  Newest  Rating
0 Saurav Guin · June 3, 2014
A width needs 2 be given to that div containing those stream of W's.
0 Ethan Fraser · June 4, 2014
I'm on my phone so please excuse lack of decent formatting and code tags.

.divClass {
overflow-wrap: word-wrap;
}

This is the documentation link (https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Web/CSS/word-wrap)

That should fix it

EDIT: Added code section and included tab indent. Also added documentation for CSS property.

EDIT 2: I did some digging in you CSS and I've established that an above comment is true in that you already have your word-wrap set but you need to set the width: I'm a bit confused on how you have the white background set to a width but you can't set the table width. I advise ensuring the width of the white space (that this comment is on) and the table (along with all the rows and data's inside it) are the same width. Try to give as well as setting the display to a block. The word-wrap seems to only take effect when something is displayed as a block. Try it :P
0 Bucky Roberts · May 28, 2014
WwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwWwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwWwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwWwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwWwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwWwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
-4 Mathias Frits Rørvik · June 3, 2014
Insert a </br> if a line is over a certain length? #quickndirty

Bug Reports

107,265 followers
About

Found a bug on the site? Report it here. For all security related bugs, please send me a private message.

Links
Moderators
Bucky Roberts Administrator