PHP Tutorial Source Code?

+1 Steve Mekkelsen Madden · October 7, 2014
I've been going through the PHP Tutorials posted here:

Everything was going great with all the code visible enough to jot it down and test it out until class 31 which includes some validation code that is very helpful for the novice PHP user.  It was stated to come here, join/register and you can get the source code.  I don't see it listed anywhere unfortunately.  I'm using each lesson to build on the next and unfortunately, important steps (to the end user) were just skimmed over.  Does anyone have a link to the page in question?

Post a Reply

Oldest  Newest  Rating
0 Susan Moss · November 10, 2014
Maybe there is no code for those videos, since they are very old. You can find some newer and better videos here in bucky's room site:

BTW, you'll learn a lot more, faster and better by typing all the code manually by your self... Try to follow the tutorials not only by watching them passively, but by following the code exercises.. also is much funnier!

Happy coding!
0 Savad Dekrup · October 13, 2014
Sorry for the late comment, but I can't help you anything. D: I'm also new to this forum, but I want to help. You didn't post in the wrong section, I'm sure of that. ._. 
0 Steve Mekkelsen Madden · October 13, 2014
Thanks Savad.  I don't understand why Bucky hasn't replied to this yet since it is he who did the classes on  :-(

I sure hope this isn't a sign of things to come.
0 Jeff Shipton · October 14, 2014
0 Steve Mekkelsen Madden · October 14, 2014
that's where I started and there is nothing that mentions the php code for the classes on  If there is, a more direct url would be appreciated. :-)
0 Steve Mekkelsen Madden · October 29, 2014
seriously - still no reply? 

Bucky aren't you monitoring this forum? Would really appreciate a reply and location of where you put the source.   :(
0 Steve Mekkelsen Madden · October 9, 2014
Does anyone know if this forum is monitored and questions actually answered?  If I'm posting in the wrong place, let me know and I'll move it.

Thanks - no answer is preventing me from finishing the remaining classes. :(
0 Levi Mccullum · October 31, 2014
hmm these php tutorials were created by for buckysroom
so i think bucky probably dont have the source code :(
phpacademy is free but the source code is only for premium members.
And now u have free videos so u can make your own while watching , this will help increase ur skills
however u can look at these random source code
but u can easily get confused by these bunch of codes so i would recommend u to complete tutorials n clear the basics then move to the next step.
best of luck  :)

Server-side, HTML embedded scripting language used to create dynamic Web pages.