Who Can Help Me Fix This??

0 Godspower Onedo · September 30, 2014
A Friend of mine left this Forum Script for me, but he could't get the full sql, so its now having lots of error, i don't just know were to start from in fixing the bugs.. Demo script at : www.toobam.tk

#admins sorry for posting links.

Please Who Can help me fix it?? Comment so i message you, thanks.

Edited: ... Thanks Guys some of the sql tables, columbs that was lost have restore them now.. But am still facing some error, gona post link to files now thanks

Post a Reply

- page 1
Oldest  Newest  Rating
0 Ron Butcher · October 12, 2014
You are getting that error because your SQL query is not completing properly.  There could be a hundred reasons why, but without seeing your code, we cannot tell you what that is.  

My recommendation would be modify your query statement to add the 'or die' statement after it:  $mysqli->query('query statement here') or die(mysqli_error());

This will kill the page when the query runs and print out the error that is causing the query to not complete properly.  You can use this information to find the problem and fix it.
0 Samuel Oloruntoba · October 12, 2014
send it
0 Godspower Onedo · October 6, 2014
Pls someone should help me.
0 Diego Mariani · October 6, 2014
Please post home.php code !!
0 Godspower Onedo · October 12, 2014
Owk friends let me get the gv link to the sql and the home.php code
0 Godspower Onedo · October 6, 2014
@Diego, the error is from the missing tables and sql.
0 Pieter Moens · October 7, 2014
We can't really help you without having the .php file. We need to take a look at your code to spot the errors.
0 Samuel Oloruntoba · October 7, 2014
just paste a little of the code, maybe between lines 150 and 200 so we can at least have something to work with
0 Maciej Grabowski · October 8, 2014
Ask your friend to give us a look at the code where the error occurs, without we can't tell you anything else than what the error message is displaying. Also encourage your friend to use PDO interface to access the database in php.
0 Godspower Onedo · September 30, 2014
@Kai Alt, thanks for your reply.. Please so what are saying now, because am not too good at PHP and am ready to learn thats while am here, like i said earlier, when he was using the script everything was working fine, but he later left web, and now he could't find the complete sql file becoz he lost his backup.. So please so i can i fix the whole bugs at the site now..?? Thanks again.

Server-side, HTML embedded scripting language used to create dynamic Web pages.