Confuse in Mac or Windows ???

+1 Erp Eight · September 30, 2014
Well i am going to buy a laptop but i am confuse to use which OS Mac or Windows. I used windows previously. Please help me.....

Post a Reply

Replies

- page 1
Oldest  Newest  Rating
0 Developer John · October 3, 2014
Oops, I got Asus and Acer mixed up. I was meaning to say Acer. Anyways, Acer doesn't really make good laptops. Hope that clears things up.8-)
0 Buddy Blackford · October 2, 2014
i thought you may have been lol :)
0 Developer John · October 2, 2014
Yes, I am joking, but there are better pc's for the money.;)
No they don't.  They are just overly expensive because they look cool.  Unless you are joking around you don't know what you are talking about.
Bruh, Alienware sucks.8-)
actually they make better than Dell

http://www.newegg.com/Product/ProductList.aspx?Submit=ENE&N=100025325%2050010772%2050001315&IsNodeId=1&bop=And&Order=RATING&PageSize=20  :P
Yes, but not as great as Dell.8-)
ASUS also makes great PC's
+1 Erp Eight · October 1, 2014
Thanks to all guys who replied me. I m gonna wait for some more time for windows 9.
By the way i saw the first person to say windows 8 is the worst OS :-P :-) :-D
+2 Sheena Torno · October 1, 2014
Agree with John, a new OS is expensive and you don't wanna buy a brand new OS and then a few months after the newest version will be out in the market. Besides, Windows 8/8.1 has a lot of bugs I'm telling you. I work at Microsoft Tech and lots of customers are complaining about Windows 8/8.1. You dont wanna know just how much of them said Windows 8 is the worst Operating System created, ever. XD LOL.

Other Computer Related

107,074 followers
About

Anything else technology related including search engines, social networking, marketing, and more!

Links
Moderators
Bucky Roberts Administrator