High Paid Web Design Job

+1 Robert Summers · September 28, 2014
 If I want to get a job in Web Development and make some serious money from it, what Web Development Programming and Scripting Languages should I learn. I have already learnt HTML, CSS, HTML5, CSS3 (Studying now), JavaScript and PHP (Studying now). Is there anything else like node.js, angular.js, jquery, etc etc etc. Thank you all for your replies in return. 

If bucky reads this then Bucky_is_Awesome.html

Post a Reply

Replies

Oldest  Newest  Rating
+2 Marko Stoimenovski · September 29, 2014
If you want to get a job in web development search around the internet. There are plenty of people that need websites. Companies will pay big money for a website
0 Robert Summers · September 30, 2014
I have searched but can't seem to get anything, on job sites there like 100 miles away and I'm just stuck.
0 Kevin Hanley · November 11, 2014
That's the problem. I feel if you want a job as a web designer, you might need to look into relocating to a hot spot for start up companies, but honestly you might be able to find something. You just need to keep at it and applying, hopefully a position will open up around you.
0 Yousef Al-Hadhrami · November 11, 2014
I don't know how you do it, and how you find good opportunities in your country, but for me in Yemen I do this..
for example I know that my cousins's friend owns a hospital, I build a sample and tell me cousin to show him, then he tells me to finish the rest of the website
or my nighpor has his uncle that owns a trading company, I build a sample and send him the sample, then he says please build for me the rest of the website and so on.
I never had an online client yet.
0 Dan Pena · November 12, 2014
Learn Python and Django.  Also, is there a possibility of telecommuting? I mean really who cares if you're in a cubicle or at your home computer as long as the work gets done in a quality fashion?

HTML / CSS / Web Design

106,957 followers
About

Discuss, share, ask, learn and teach HTML5 and CSS3.

Links
Moderators