How did you find thenewboston?

+4 Jens Heldt · May 1, 2014
Amazingly, I still remember.

I was searching for MySQL tutorials in January 2012, and of course Bucky must know Youtube SEO. I found his channel from there, and realized "holy shit this is a gold mine of computer stuff".

I watched every episode of Survive The Wilderness 2, the day they came out.

Any other stories?

Post a Reply

Replies

- page 3
Oldest  Newest  Rating
+1 Jens Heldt · May 3, 2014
Yea I'm making my own web server once I have the necessary internet speed requirements. 
0 Gregory Ballantine · May 2, 2014
I was searching for some tutorials on Java in early Spring of 2012, and I found a video that looked pretty good, and was like 25 mins long.  It was ok, but then I saw one of Bucky's earlier Beginner Java tutorials, gave it a shot from video 1, and never looked back. I actually delved into the HTML and CSS ones after a few of the Java ones, and eventually made my own web server thanks to that:D
+6 Pere Garau Burguera · May 1, 2014
I was looking for Java tutorials and I found TheNewBoston. This was aprox about 1 and a half years ago. I immediately fell in admiration towards Bucky. I became addicted to his tutorials and started to watch all of them. Until now, I haven't found any youtube channel that has so amazing and so complete tutorials. I also love Buckys vlogs and all the extra-computer stuff. 

Then I knew he was creating a social network and I wanted to collaborate with it. It was amazing! I loved BuckysRoom and all the community! Then, suddenly, one day Bucky left. We didn't know what happened then, but I was completely sure Bucky would come back and do some new tutorials and make BuckysRoom come back.

The world needs more people like Bucky. Lots of people lifes changed because of him. We will be thankful to Bucky forever. 

Tuna and Bacon will one day rule the world!

General Chat

128,009 followers
About

Chat about anything non-computer related including, music, movies, tuna sandwiches, and more!

Links
Moderators
Bucky Roberts Administrator