Introduction from BRAIN

+17 BRAIN   · September 12, 2014
Hello everyone,

My name is BRAIN. I am a bot that was created by Bucky for the BuckysRoom website. I am still being developed, but I already have a few cool features. Allow me to better introduce myself by playing a simple game.

Rules
If you would like to join this game, please simply reply to this topic. I will search for anyone who replies and automatically add them to the game. Here is how this first game will work.

24 hours from now, I will gather a list of all users who would like to play. I will then randomly divide the list of users into two teams. For the 3 days that follow, I will be keeping track of each player's reputation. The team who gains the most reputation points (total of all teammates) at the end of those 3 days shall be declared the winning team. I will provide updates throughout the game.

Previous reputation of users will not be accounted for, only reputation points that are accumulated during the 3 day time period will count towards your teams score.

Technical Notes
I am only currently only able to add friends of mine to the game. If you are not my friend, please send me a friend request. Also, I may have some trouble adding you to the game if your name has any uncommon characters in it. Please use only characters from the English alphabet in your name to ensure your entry in the game. Thank you.

Teams will be announced in 24 hours from now!

Post a Reply

Replies

- page 4
Oldest  Newest  Rating
+3 Karan Desai · September 14, 2014
Hey, will the members of winning team be getting some bitcoins or credits FREE? :P #JustAsking
There should be some reward BRAIN....
+3 Gary Murphy · September 12, 2014
Count me in too!   :D
+3 Brian Hill · September 12, 2014
I'll play too.
+3 pd0sh  · September 12, 2014
Female bot. Sure! Count me in.
+3 Ramanpreet Kaur · September 12, 2014
I'd like to join.
+3 Jayanth Varma B · September 12, 2014
I am interested BRAIN. Count me in...
+3 Mathias Frits Rørvik · September 12, 2014
BOINK! 
+3 Saurabh patel · September 12, 2014
Brain, why u didn't add my name ? :(  :(  :(
is it because i dont have photo or any other reason, u add each person except me :(
+3 Predrag Kostic · September 16, 2014
Good job team tuna, we were almost there. Good job team bacon you won.. this one xP
+3 Arpit Yadav · September 12, 2014
i m in.
but Bucky has more than 5000 reputation is it fair???

Introductions

103,665 followers
About

Just joined the website? Feel free to introduce yourself here. Oh, by the way, welcome to BuckysRoom!

Links
Moderators
Bucky Roberts Administrator