Introduction from BRAIN

+17 BRAIN   · September 12, 2014
Hello everyone,

My name is BRAIN. I am a bot that was created by Bucky for the BuckysRoom website. I am still being developed, but I already have a few cool features. Allow me to better introduce myself by playing a simple game.

Rules
If you would like to join this game, please simply reply to this topic. I will search for anyone who replies and automatically add them to the game. Here is how this first game will work.

24 hours from now, I will gather a list of all users who would like to play. I will then randomly divide the list of users into two teams. For the 3 days that follow, I will be keeping track of each player's reputation. The team who gains the most reputation points (total of all teammates) at the end of those 3 days shall be declared the winning team. I will provide updates throughout the game.

Previous reputation of users will not be accounted for, only reputation points that are accumulated during the 3 day time period will count towards your teams score.

Technical Notes
I am only currently only able to add friends of mine to the game. If you are not my friend, please send me a friend request. Also, I may have some trouble adding you to the game if your name has any uncommon characters in it. Please use only characters from the English alphabet in your name to ensure your entry in the game. Thank you.

Teams will be announced in 24 hours from now!

Post a Reply

Replies

- page 3
Oldest  Newest  Rating
+4 Steven the awesome · September 12, 2014
Cool, I am in
+4 Buddy Blackford · September 12, 2014
gametime
+3 Savad Dekrup · September 12, 2014
I'll play. LOLOL....
+3 Summer sean · September 13, 2014
I'll play
+3 Aubree Keegan · September 13, 2014
Nooo!!!!!
+3 Saurabh patel · September 13, 2014
I just send  request to all bacon member's who're not my friend yet ..
 and suddenely i realize team tuna has very strong team , many senior and omg team tuna has taken  all girls ..

bucky sir ..  O.o  o.O
+3 pd0sh  · September 13, 2014
Whoa that escalated quickly.
+3 Eugene Botma · September 13, 2014
The duplicate notifications thing is really annoying
+3 George Williams · September 13, 2014
It is a downright conspiracy, bucky is adding reputation by cheating..Im just kidding, Lets go Bacon! Tuna is once a day, Bacon is anytime/anywhere!
+3 Arpit Yadav · September 14, 2014
Team Tuna is winning because of Bucky roberts.;)
Go Bucky go!!!

Introductions

103,778 followers
About

Just joined the website? Feel free to introduce yourself here. Oh, by the way, welcome to BuckysRoom!

Links
Moderators
Bucky Roberts Administrator