+1 Tony Micheal · April 25, 2014
I'm new to JavaScript

Post a Reply

- page 1
Oldest  Newest  Rating
0 Kumi Festus · July 8, 2014
I didn't say I learned all these from One Website. Actually I also found issues on Code Academy. That is why I said he should not learn from only one source.
If I have to list all the sites I have learned from, there will be many of them. For me the problems I have on W3 Schools are JS DOM is not detailed, JQuery is not detailed and a host of others.

The reason I said  I mastered CSS on Code Academy is the platform they offered to practise from their instruction. That gave me a new way to practise on the go.
0 Kumi Festus · July 7, 2014
One thing I have seen is that no one website can give you all the information that you need. I mastered CSS on CODE ACADEMY. I have also learned more different things on W3SCHOOLS. To me, W3 Schools does not detail on JQuery. But their PHP Tutorial is very detailed to me.
BuckyRoom actually gives detailed information on almost all the tutorials except JavaScript.

You just have to learn from different sources.
0 william appiah-dankwah · July 1, 2014
thats exactly what i am saying it does not have exercises so as a beginner it is hard to understand 
0 william appiah-dankwah · June 30, 2014
javascript the definitive guide is hard to understand no real examples from what i am reading the book i have been learning from is javascript in easy steps much better for beginners  
-1 william appiah-dankwah · June 20, 2014
Iv got a copy of javascript the diff native guide @lima hopefully it makes me a better javascript coder what do you think Lima
0 Ethan Fraser · June 13, 2014
He posted the link of w3fools, it is not a good site for tutorials. I learnt a fair bit of JavaScript from and some from CodeCademy
0 william appiah-dankwah · June 13, 2014
why not w3school?
-1 william appiah-dankwah · June 12, 2014
I'm using books ill check out code academy 
0 Jay Deshaun · June 12, 2014
I learned JS at w3Schools, but you could learn HTML and everything about web designing or web scripting at Codecademy.
0 william appiah-dankwah · June 10, 2014
How to use and learn the javascript capabilities

A scripting language that is added to standard HTML to create interactive effects, apps, games for the browser.