Replies

- page 1
Oldest  Newest  Rating
+1 Omar Best-Delice · May 30, 2014
Me too!
0 Ethan Fraser · June 10, 2014
Perhaps try to expand on that. Do you mean source code such as:

<script>function functionName() {	//Insert code here}</script>

Or do you mean putting in JavaScript from a separate file.js by referencing the JavaScript file? Or perhaps you mean how to use and learn the JavaScript capabilities. Either way, I'm happy to help with anything
0 william appiah-dankwah · June 10, 2014
How to use and learn the javascript capabilities
0 william appiah-dankwah · June 30, 2014
javascript the definitive guide is hard to understand no real examples from what i am reading the book i have been learning from is javascript in easy steps much better for beginners  
0 Jay Deshaun · June 12, 2014
I learned JS at w3Schools, but you could learn HTML and everything about web designing or web scripting at Codecademy.
0 william appiah-dankwah · July 1, 2014
thats exactly what i am saying it does not have exercises so as a beginner it is hard to understand 
0 Jay Deshaun · June 8, 2014
What would you like to know or learn about JS (JavaScript)?
0 william appiah-dankwah · June 13, 2014
why not w3school?
0 Ethan Fraser · June 13, 2014
He posted the link of w3fools, it is not a good site for tutorials. I learnt a fair bit of JavaScript from HTML.net and some from CodeCademy
0 Kumi Festus · July 7, 2014
One thing I have seen is that no one website can give you all the information that you need. I mastered CSS on CODE ACADEMY. I have also learned more different things on W3SCHOOLS. To me, W3 Schools does not detail on JQuery. But their PHP Tutorial is very detailed to me.
BuckyRoom actually gives detailed information on almost all the tutorials except JavaScript.

You just have to learn from different sources.

Javascript

107,276 followers
About

A scripting language that is added to standard HTML to create interactive effects, apps, games for the browser.

Links
Moderators