Hi c:

+2 Bora Atkin · September 2, 2014
Hey guys, just joined the website. Honestly, I heard about The New Boston from facebook by a channel called White Rabbit Hackers. Anyways, first i'd like to show my appreciation to Bucky as this is the first site/youtube channel that actually teaches you how to program from scratch completely. (I'm learning C++ atm).

A little bit about myself: I took an interest in learning to program a few years ago. But I could never find an online tutor I guess that actually taught from scratch. The first language I tried to learn was Lua. I even got a book on it. But again, it was too complicated for someone that wanted to start from square one. But then I found Bucky's room. I made more progress in 2 days from Buckys c++ tuts then whatever i could find on the internet in a span of 4 months.

Interests Hobbies: I play A team basketball, tennis on the side. Gaming is a pretty good Hobby. I enjoy fishing and mountain bike riding. I'm getting into programming which i'm enjoying alot. My online nickname is Huskeyy.

Side Note: Thanks a ton bucky, for bumping up the servers. Your doing an excellent job! :D

Add me on steam ;): Senor Huskeyy

Post a Reply

Oldest  Newest  Rating
+2 Buddy Blackford · September 3, 2014
welcome!  glad you are a part of the community! 8-)
0 Gary Murphy · September 3, 2014
Hiya!  Welcome to Buckys Room.  :)

Just joined the website? Feel free to introduce yourself here. Oh, by the way, welcome to BuckysRoom!

Bucky Roberts Administrator