First programming language you learned

+10 Yannis Sp · August 31, 2014
Which was your first programming language you learned and when was your first time you got involve with a computer?

Post a Reply

Replies

- page 1
Oldest  Newest  Rating
0 sara mike · December 22, 2016
You can go for google it lot of new article and information help for goole.
0 Mohammad Najjar · December 22, 2016
visual basic, at age of 9... 22 years ago
0 Jacob Selvestar · December 14, 2016
My first programming language is C and C++ which I have learned in first year of MSC.IT. It was good experience and helpful to me now. There are lots of programming languages available to develop various kind of software and web applications like .net,PHP, Java etc. If you want to know more about such kind of IT services then click here..http://www.gatewaytechnolabs.com/managed-it-services
0 Mr. Computer · June 20, 2015
Javascript then Python 
0 Oussama Fahchouch · June 18, 2015
First time using a computer 11-12 :)!
0 Alper Akgoz · June 17, 2015
Started with C# when I was 14, made a web browser and few other programs, but the first time I used a computer was when I was 5-6. 
0 Oussama Fahchouch · June 17, 2015
21 years old, JAVA. But JAVA was to hard, so i started with HTML/CSS/JAVASCRIPT/PHP/SQL
0 Andres Bustillos · April 26, 2015
Visual Basic about 6 or 7 years ago. Never really stuck with it though as I got more interested in Java and C++
0 Nishad Hasan · April 26, 2015
can any one please about this problem?

I am new on programming C. I saw some tutorials. Yesterday my brother give a problem. In here it's friday is holiday. So, he told me that if i give input it's friday, then it says it holiday. Or if i give any other day input the it's give me have to go office. Now i write this code below. but it skip the first if condition.
0 Brandon Rayment · April 26, 2015
I did HTML but I also new python!

Other Programming Languages

127,955 followers
About

I think it is pretty obvious what this section is for.

Links
Moderators
Bucky Roberts Administrator