First programming language you learned

+9 Yannis Sp · August 31, 2014
Which was your first programming language you learned and when was your first time you got involve with a computer?

Post a Reply

- page 1
Oldest  Newest  Rating
0 Mr. Computer · June 20, 2015
Javascript then Python 
0 Oussama Fahchouch · June 18, 2015
First time using a computer 11-12 :)!
0 Alper Akgoz · June 17, 2015
Started with C# when I was 14, made a web browser and few other programs, but the first time I used a computer was when I was 5-6. 
0 Oussama Fahchouch · June 17, 2015
21 years old, JAVA. But JAVA was to hard, so i started with HTML/CSS/JAVASCRIPT/PHP/SQL
0 Andres Bustillos · April 26, 2015
Visual Basic about 6 or 7 years ago. Never really stuck with it though as I got more interested in Java and C++
0 Nishad Hasan · April 26, 2015
can any one please about this problem?

I am new on programming C. I saw some tutorials. Yesterday my brother give a problem. In here it's friday is holiday. So, he told me that if i give input it's friday, then it says it holiday. Or if i give any other day input the it's give me have to go office. Now i write this code below. but it skip the first if condition.
0 Brandon Rayment · April 26, 2015
I did HTML but I also new python!
0 Andrew Richardson · April 24, 2015
My first that O was taught at college was visual basic 2010. I then went on to do some python 3 and now I'm learning C++ and Java.

I'd really like to learn D but I can't find anything for it. I can't even figure out how to run D in Notepad++.
0 Brandon Li · March 5, 2015
Java then I gave up. After a year I went back to java and when I finished those tutorials, I did C++. I was 10! :)
0 Neil Cannon · December 26, 2014
I first started out with Basic on a ZX81.

Other Programming Languages

I think it is pretty obvious what this section is for.

Bucky Roberts Administrator