First programming language you learned

+10 Yannis Sp · August 31, 2014
Which was your first programming language you learned and when was your first time you got involve with a computer?

Post a Reply

Replies

- page 3
Oldest  Newest  Rating
0 Yujin D. Great · September 12, 2014
I don't know if HTML is a programming language, but I think that was the first language I learned.

Then someone introduced me to VB.Net but i kinda don't understand it, i was just watching video tutorials.

then, i started reading about java, shifted to c/c++.

and yeah, i only know the basics. I haven't created my first effin' system yet >.<
0 Jacob Selvestar · December 14, 2016
My first programming language is C and C++ which I have learned in first year of MSC.IT. It was good experience and helpful to me now. There are lots of programming languages available to develop various kind of software and web applications like .net,PHP, Java etc. If you want to know more about such kind of IT services then click here..http://www.gatewaytechnolabs.com/managed-it-services
0 Jesse Cox · December 11, 2014
Old school BASIC
0 Oussama Fahchouch · June 17, 2015
21 years old, JAVA. But JAVA was to hard, so i started with HTML/CSS/JAVASCRIPT/PHP/SQL
0 Alper Akgoz · June 17, 2015
Started with C# when I was 14, made a web browser and few other programs, but the first time I used a computer was when I was 5-6. 
0 muo mexy · October 9, 2014
started with C++ but dumped  her after 2 weeks due to some misunderstandings, moved on to php, been with her(php) and few other concubines for 4 years now 
0 Glenn Cook · September 16, 2014
My first was game maker (GML), and that was in 2012, unless you count HTML and that was in 2010,  this is a second career for me 
0 Oussama Fahchouch · June 18, 2015
First time using a computer 11-12 :)!
0 sara mike · December 22, 2016
You can go for google it lot of new article and information help for goole.
0 Mohammad Najjar · December 22, 2016
visual basic, at age of 9... 22 years ago

Other Programming Languages

126,630 followers
About

I think it is pretty obvious what this section is for.

Links
Moderators
Bucky Roberts Administrator