Help..background image

+1 Cooper Cecil · August 29, 2014
    <title>Castle, inc </title>
    <style type="text/css">
            background-image:url(Castle logo cropped.pdf);
        background-repeat:no repeat;}

Ok, so I am trying this in Komodo. Its not showing up as a background. At first, I used the image as just an image and it went fine, then I decided I wanted it as a background so I can print text over the top. It is written just like Bucky said...I think. Komodo is saying the colons are not right or something and I get no image. Any help?? Something about a parsing value for background. IDK

Post a Reply

- page 2
Oldest  Newest  Rating
0 Cooper Cecil · August 30, 2014
Update. Although I am able to load jpeg images to the background, I changed the PDF file to Jpeg and it still will not load. I even changed the size and that didn't help either. I wonder if it has some copyright on it or something. But, it worked as a plan old image. IDK
Isaiah, your way worked! Yeay! I don't remember doing it that way in the tutorial...what gives Bucky?? Lol
I'm using a mac. I selected the image, then hit "save as" then selected jpg. It has a jpg extension now. I still have the PFD too. I swapped them out of the index file, so the jpg is in the web file.
Just saving it to my document files. I'm not sure what program you are referring to. Sorry.

HTML / CSS / Web Design

Discuss, share, ask, learn and teach HTML5 and CSS3.