BuckysRoom Update - 8/27/14

+9 Bucky Roberts · August 28, 2014
There are two more big changes that we have been working on for BuckysRoom. Once they are complete, there will be no more new features for some time. Instead we will be focusing solely on fixing bugs, site performance, and improving already existing code. The first main feature is the ability to now sell Digital Goods in the Shop section.

We are testing it out now, so expect bugs, but you can sell Digital Goods such as website templates, source code, photos, scripts, and more in the Shop section. I thought that it would be a cool idea to give users a way to earn Bitcoin for any projects they are working on. This way, any cool programs you make or scripts that you have developed can now be used to generate revenue.

The other feature we are working on is just something that I think will make BuckysRoom a lot more fun. It won't earn you any money, just a cool and interesting feature that I think you all will enjoy  :)

Post a Reply

Replies

- page 1
Oldest  Newest  Rating
+5 Kaveh Greenwood · August 28, 2014
Well that's pretty friggin sweet to hear. That's a feature that'll fit right into this website. I'm interested to hear more about it and what the terms of service are for it.

I wonder what the other is going to be.
Oh and thank you for the update! It's great stuff to hear. :)
+4 Aubree Keegan · August 28, 2014
Cool. I have a few small Python programs I have been working on. I will add them when I am finished  :happy:

Do they need to be reviewed first?
+2 Predrag Kostic · August 28, 2014
By photos, can we sell sprite sheets etc?
Images could be a more appropriate name.
+1 Nikola Novakovic · August 28, 2014
Well that really sounds awesome. I can not wait to see both features. Especially the one that says that you will be able to sell your code :) 
+1 Chathula Sampath · August 28, 2014
datz awsm to hre! :D
+2 Kaveh Greenwood · August 29, 2014
Is the Reputation feature the unannounced feature in this post?
+3 Bucky Roberts · August 29, 2014
Yep. I thought that it would be a cool little feature to have. 
+1 Nikola Novakovic · August 29, 2014
Yep that is what I thought too.
0 Nikola Novakovic · August 29, 2014
Buckys reputation over 9000 :)
+1 Kaveh Greenwood · August 29, 2014
Definitely is a nice feature. Bravo!

General Chat

107,247 followers
About

Chat about anything non-computer related including, music, movies, tuna sandwiches, and more!

Links
Moderators
Bucky Roberts Administrator