Hi Bucky,

I love news and I love keeping current and I know that nowadays we depend on social media (i.e. Facebook, Twitter etc.) to keep up to date on things. However, most of the time, we don't get accurate information.

As a new programmer that is learning different languages, I think it would be cool if you had a page that dealt with current technology news and news on updates for all the programming languages that we are learning. I think it is important to be current so we can remain cutting edge and be ahead of the curve when we see trends. 

Many people, who are new to programming, that come across the tutorials on your site aren't aware of when they were made and that there may be newer versions and techniques to what they are learning. Also, it would be cool if members here could benefit from the next "big thing" that comes down the pipe. I know that I would have loved being involved in Bitcoin mining had I known about it when it first came out. Unfortunately, I missed that ship.

Anyway, I love this site and am currently studying the php tutorials with Alex. 

Mike Stazko