Help me build a "Make Your Own Portfolio" Website

+8 Nikola Novakovic · August 15, 2014
Hey there! :) 

Ok so the initial post was change and the idea behind this. I talked to @Eugene and he suggested somthing that I think it has great potential. It will be a website where people can make their own portfolio. So basically Sam that loves ham, and is a designer , goes to our website, makes a profile, clicks a few buttons, and there he has an awesome portfolio which he can share to everyone. Isn't that awesome ? 

This is awesome because I would like to get out of my comfort zone, I try to do that as much as possible, and learn something that I am not so good at.For example to build a back-end in Ruby On Rails. I would LOVE to see that and how it is glued into a nice looking website. Pure basics of Ruby are familiar and oop Ruby, but to have someone actually go and do the entire websites back-end in Ruby , with me learning and contributing to that code, would be pretty cool.It does not have to be Ruby, it can be ASP.NET or whatever :) Nobody should be afraid of not knowing something :)

Any thoughts ? Someone wants to join ?;)

Post a Reply

Replies

- page 5
Oldest  Newest  Rating
0 Bob Maylie · August 18, 2014
Agreed.

Do you think it would be a good idea to keep BR in the loop with our progress? I would like to see future new BR members have the opportunity to have a chance to join the team. 
0 JOhaL jaTT · August 18, 2014
so have you make any decision for where and when we going start.
0 JOhaL jaTT · August 18, 2014
Sing-up Successfully...............
0 Nikola Novakovic · August 18, 2014
Great! :) 
0 Bob Maylie · August 19, 2014
Designers and coders with free time please apply. The people are awesome and you get great experience
but we need more contributors. 

General Chat

107,259 followers
About

Chat about anything non-computer related including, music, movies, tuna sandwiches, and more!

Links
Moderators
Bucky Roberts Administrator