Do we have to target specific audience as a Web Designer?

+1 Rawad Merhi · July 23, 2016
Hello guys, my name is Rawad, this is my first post on this forum and I need your advice. This should help everyone struggling in web finding their targeted audience.

I have been struggling on figuring out who is my targeted audience. I make a whole bunch of websites for all kinds of business, but I know small business isn't a target, It's too broad. I need someone to point me in the right direction. I know it's extremely important to have a niche. Your advice would be appreciated.

Post a Reply

Replies

Oldest  Newest  Rating
+1 William Fenerson · July 25, 2016
A good place to start is by finding out exactly what type of websites you make for businesses. Do you create e-commerce sites? Content management sites (like blogs)? Lead generation sites? Or a combination of all?

If you make all types, then your focus can begin with targeting each of these types...which will all (lead) back to you.
0 Bob Trig · July 25, 2016
I'm not sure I fully understand your question. However, delivering an attractive and easy to use website on schedule under or on budget and responding promptly to customer's needs is always a good start. 
0 Rawad Merhi · July 26, 2016
William Fenerson I make a combination of all websites.
0 Sampan Verma · August 6, 2016
I think that web designing depends upon the place you live in. Go to Google Maps, and find all the placs those are marked and without a website.
Approach Them. That will keep you busy for some time.

General Chat

131,257 followers
About

Chat about anything non-computer related including, music, movies, tuna sandwiches, and more!

Links
Moderators
Bucky Roberts Administrator