Publisher earnings ?

+2 Pascal Mihaela · August 6, 2014
Hi,
I joined this website and i noticed the publisher area, i added banners to my websites but i noticed that the views / hits / clicks / earnings are not being counted.

I dont want to offend anyone or the team of this great project (i find it unique) because is offering more then any other community.
(a little suggestion would be adding some game where members to spend the time, and the site will gain some money )

Regards,
Mihaela

Post a Reply

Replies

- page 1
Oldest  Newest  Rating
+1 Bucky Roberts · August 6, 2014
Glad to hear that Mihaela.

Also remember, BuckysRoom Ad network is still relatively new, so we may not always have advertisers to fill the ad units on your website. When this is the case, the default (unpaid) ads will be displayed. Default ad impressions do not register in the publisher panel. This is why your publisher impressions may appear to be "frozen" at times. 
0 Pascal Mihaela · August 6, 2014
Both sites have a total of 6000+ unique visitors per day / 10.000 hits per day (btc related).

I see that i allready started to gain bitcoin from posting the banner.

If everything goes smoothly in the next 1-2-3 days, i will add an banner to my main company website that have over 3.000.000 visitors per month (arround 170.000 registered members).

I will recomend buckysroom to others.

Regards,
Mihaela
Hi,
I found this normal, i get paid only when there are being displayed advertisers ads, when apear "buckyroom" links to the site in the ad i dont expect to be paid.

I dont know if this is implemented or could be, but for sure this would be a good move for the site.

Regards,
Mihaela
0 Brandon Elliott · August 6, 2014
That is what he just said so yes it is already implemented

That's quite a lot of traffic for a site, what is the URL
Hi,
As soon there will be advertisers and there will be earnings so i can add the publisher banners on my main company website then i will post the link in this topic (share it).

Regards,
Mihaela
0 Pascal Mihaela · August 7, 2014
Hi,
For example the earnings i obtained on publisher that apear how could be withdraw ?

Regards,
Mihaela
0 Megos Unknown · August 8, 2014
As soon as your earnings amount up to 0.001 BTC, you will be able to withdraw them from your Bitcoin wallet.
0 Pascal Mihaela · August 9, 2014
Hi,
I see that on publisher area i have : Current Balance: 0.00809676 BTC

How i can withdraw ? because when i go to "Bitcoin Wallet" and clicked Send Bitcoins i got this error "Sending Bitcoin Error: No free outputs to spend"

Regards,
Mihaela
0 Brandon Elliott · August 9, 2014
Earnings pay out once a week. When it pays out to your wallet, then you can do whatever with it.
0 Pascal Mihaela · August 9, 2014
Hi,
Thank you verry much for this informations.

Regards,
Mihaela

General Chat

107,227 followers
About

Chat about anything non-computer related including, music, movies, tuna sandwiches, and more!

Links
Moderators
Bucky Roberts Administrator