Why does Bucky use Windows 7?

+1 Umair Qamar · January 29, 2016
I know he hates Windows 10 ,but why not Windows 8 or 8.1?

Post a Reply

Oldest  Newest  Rating
+1 Matthew Link · February 11, 2016
Probably because Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 are utter garbage, and Windows 7 is the only reasonably decent Windows version currently supported. I upgraded to Windows 10 only because the update manager told me that my current (at the time) version of Windows 7 was not genuine--even though it was, since I was able to register it with the same code--and my only choice in order to continue using it was to upgrade. I wasn't so lucky with the PC I use for my TV. I lost the activation code, and since I needed that computer specifically for HD so I could watch TV on it, I had to install Linux Mint. So, a blessing and a curse.
+1 Nahiyan Alamgir · February 11, 2016
Windows 7 was the last OS in the windows lineup to have a UI based on mouse and keyboard. After windows 7, all the windows versions began having UI based on touch besides with mouse and keyboard. It's great for machines which have touch functionality but obviously not good for machines based on mouse and keyboard only.
+1 Pere Garau Burguera · February 3, 2016
He prolly hates it even more
0 Scott Walker · February 10, 2016
Why would you ever want to use 8 or 8.1?

General Chat

Chat about anything non-computer related including, music, movies, tuna sandwiches, and more!

Bucky Roberts Administrator