Website Design

+2 Robert Summers · August 3, 2014
So I am learning HTML, CSS and JavaScript. What else do you think is appropiate for a well paid job and what else do you think i should learn, I was thinking about HTML5, CSS3, AJAX, jQuery and Angular.js etc. 

Thanks for the help in return. 

Post a Reply

Replies

Oldest  Newest  Rating
+1 Kaveh Greenwood · August 3, 2014
HTML, CSS, Javascript (jQuery) and a little PHP

It's all I use for my web development job. I dibble dabble in C# and ASP.NET.
0 Jonah Morrison · August 3, 2014
By making tasks in Java Script easier it jQuery makes Java Script easier.
0 Robert Summers · August 3, 2014
Do you know of any good tutorials where people actually explain how to program like bucky for .net, angular.js etc. I know there are more. Thanks for all the help. I was looking at a few jobs online aswell near me and found that i need the following skills:

UI/UX Design
VB.net
Front/Backend Development
PHP (I know some basics but can you include php code in html and how?)
Python (That's something different to website design isn't it, I have some knowledge of this too)
Perl and Ruby (What is this?)

Thanks in Return. 
0 Mathias Frits Rørvik · August 3, 2014

Learn HTML5. Its very similar to HTML and is a lot easier. Same with CSS3. jQuery is an easier version of Java Script. And AJAX if you want to talk to your server without reloading the page.

Cheers!

jQuery is not an easier version of javascript, it is a javascript library that makes certain tasks easier.

Angular.js a framework for making single-page applications with HTML, CSS and Javascript.

.NET is a Microsoft framework for creating applications for Microsoft platforms. Including web, desktop and mobile.
Nope
0 Robert Summers · August 3, 2014
Thank you, do you know what angular, .net is 
Learn HTML5. Its very similar to HTML and is a lot easier. Same with CSS3. jQuery is an easier version of Java Script. And AJAX if you want to talk to your server without reloading the page.

Cheers!

HTML / CSS / Web Design

107,235 followers
About

Discuss, share, ask, learn and teach HTML5 and CSS3.

Links
Moderators