your windows look like this
and mine window looks like this
what should i do please suggest anyone!!
which all views should be turned on?
Post a Reply
|Oldest Newest Rating|
· January 16, 2016
1. What you see depends on where you are.
I noticed you are in Application test. which is under androidTest
Did you mean to be in the application which is under main?
2. If you ever close a view and you didn't mean to you can click the little monitor icon in the lower left corner to bring it back.
· January 15, 2016
Right-click jump to source.
· January 14, 2016
Bucky explained that several times!
You see the navigation on the left side?
1. Expand app folder
2. If you need to edit the Manifest expand the manifests folder
3. Expand the java folder and then the first of the two folders
4. Expand the res folder to get access to layout/string/color/style/etc files
Java / Android Development
Very popular language used to create desktop applications, website applets, and Android apps.
|Bucky Roberts Administrator|