The following classes could not be instantiated:
- android.support.design.widget.CoordinatorLayout (Open Class, Show Exception, Clear Cache)
- android.support.design.widget.AppBarLayout (Open Class, Show Exception, Clear Cache)
- android.support.design.widget.FloatingActionButton (Open Class, Show Exception, Clear Cache)
Even if I don't change the theme, when I delete the default "Hello word" text, I get this error. Everything works as it should when i run AVD but it doesn't in the preview tool. I have already read couple of posts about this but none of them worked.
1) adding "Base" in front of the theme name in styles.xml
2) Lowering the API
3) Updating some SDK tools
4) Not using 2.2 Froyo as Bucky did, but using the same version (23) as the API.
Any help please ?