android development

+3 abhi gambhir · December 16, 2015
i m just new to this world and know c,c++ mainly. I am interested in android development and have also thought to do ios development after getting much skills in i choosing d right path or should i do directly ios?? and i wanted to ask that does android development requires deep should i watch all sir bucky's java videos i.e beginners as well as intermediate and den switch to android??

Post a Reply

Oldest  Newest  Rating
0 Anca Piticariu · September 15, 2016

I am really new to all of this and i started watching the tutorials on building an android app using Android Studios. I just finished the 17 th tutorial and i started the 18th but i have a problem and i tried everything but nothing. Basically the light bulb in the main activity, design view doesn't should anymore and don't know how to extract a string resource. I had no problem doing that in the previous tutorials. Help! :)

Have a good day,
0 AdamĀ  Fei · December 19, 2015
I didn't have a very nice experience for this service which I took from a company (which I don't want to mention here). So, I was little confused about taking the iPhone app development service from Infoicon Technologies Pvt. Ltd. as well. But they gave me the assurance of giving the best work, and they stood by their word.

What more made me contented with their service is the quality of work and the deadline they met. Wonderful job! Way to go Infoicon Technologies.

I have a very nice experience for android app development service which I took from Infoicon Technologies, they provide quality of work and the deadline they met. Wonderful job!
0 Nitin poojary · December 18, 2015
Yes You should first refer to java concepts and then go for android.. And all the best man.

Android Application Development

Hey guys, can somebody tell me how to clear this error. I don't know how, but it says "Cannot resolve symbol 'R' ".

Arun Sivanandan Administrator