Anyone want to program PHP?

+7 Mitch Mullvain · December 10, 2015
I am a programmer looking for someone to program with...like just for fun. Maybe build a website or something; I don't know. I live in the Midwest, and there aren't many PHP programmers in my area, believe me, I've checked. I want to just program with someone and build something.

There really isn't a place for programmers to get together and work on projects together online. So, I just want to know. I'm not even looking for professionals. Just someone who wants to program for fun. I'm sure most subreddits don't like posts like this, but in the programming world "I'm all alone. There's no one here besides me. But you got to have friends."

Post a Reply

Replies

- page 1
Oldest  Newest  Rating
+2 netspar netsparian · December 13, 2015
are you still looking for someone ? :)
+1 Jay Deshaun · December 14, 2015
That's true, programming is a lonely thing to do, unless you're working in a company like Google or Microsoft where we all gather together and program with each other.

But hey, I wouldn't mind being your programming buddy but I'm really busy everyday.

You could check out my projects:
WordExperiments.tk
Yours-todo.tk
Tictactoejs.tk
+1 Fiifi Pius · December 15, 2015
am in buddy
+1 Erp Eight · December 19, 2015
count me in :D
+1 Mitch Mullvain · December 19, 2015
Well I am building a music website for small bands. Mostly using Spotify for music. As of now it is a music discovery site than a music player. But, who knows hat the future holds. The repository is here: https://github.com/RaptorJesus67/offstreams/tree/develop

If you want to help, just jump on board. I love other opinions on the matter. I have been working on this project for over a year. This is the 7th time I've started from scratch (each time I have learned enough to redesign the structure). Hopefully you know git. If not, Bucky has a pretty decent tutorial on it.
+1 sagar balyan · December 19, 2015
Are u still looking up for programmer buddies coz i also want some frnds while coding in php
+1 Mitch Mullvain · December 20, 2015
Yeah, I'm still just looking for programmers. Anyone who wants to jump in can check out the repository I have in the comment above this.
+1 Damilola Kolawole · December 21, 2015
Am in for true.
+1 jimy defoy · December 22, 2015
Hello
Are you sill looking for a developer?
I can provide my services
+1 Mubarik Yusif · April 22, 2016
Let's do programming

Other Computer Related

107,207 followers
About

Anything else technology related including search engines, social networking, marketing, and more!

Links
Moderators
Bucky Roberts Administrator