Cant get classes to Work in Code:Blocks (C++)

+1 aaron hancock · November 20, 2015
I am currently on "Buckys C++ Programming Tutorials - 43 - Deconstructors" and have ran into a problem. I create the new class but when I go to build and run I get.

mingw32-g++.exe -Wall -fexceptions -g -I"C:\Program Files (x86)\CodeBlocks\Projects\fuckj\" -I"C:\Program Files (x86)\CodeBlocks\Projects\fuckj" -c "C:\Program Files (x86)\CodeBlocks\Projects\fuckj\main.cpp" -o obj\Debug\main.o
mingw32-g++.exe: error: Files: No such file or directory
mingw32-g++.exe: error: (x86)\CodeBlocks\Projects\fuckj -c C:\Program: Invalid argument
mingw32-g++.exe: error: Files: No such file or directory
mingw32-g++.exe: error: (x86)\CodeBlocks\Projects\fuckj\main.cpp -o obj\Debug\main.o: No such file or directory
Process terminated with status 1 (0 minute(s), 0 second(s))
3 error(s), 0 warning(s) (0 minute(s), 0 second(s))

I went back to try to redo Tutorial - 15 - Placing Classes in Separate Files but am running into this error again. 
I reinstalled Code:Blocks, I also tried all the fixes in the comments but cannot seem to get it to work.
Any help would be appreciated.

Post a Reply

Replies

Oldest  Newest  Rating
0 Scott Walker · November 20, 2015
When you build the project, make sure everything is in the same file and untick the relative path button.

Otherwise, post the code as it could be something simple you've missed.

C++

107,276 followers
About

Used in many types of software including music players, video games, and many large scale applications.

Links
Moderators
Bucky Roberts Administrator