Help me on setting up my andriod studio

+1 Raji Rajah · November 19, 2015
I downloaded latest Android studio at via google after instaling it,Firstly i found it difficult to install HAXM,when i followed bucky's video tutotrial on how to i discovered that have diff. view after click the SDK MANAGER ICON and the second part of it is that in the andriod studio interface where there is andriofd phone,in my own andriod studio am getting this error

Rendering Problems The following classes could not be instantiated:
- (Open Class, Show Exception, Clear Cache)
- (Open Class, Show Exception, Clear Cache)
 Tip: Use View.isInEditMode() in your custom views to skip code or show sample data when shown in the IDE  Exception Details java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: You need to use a Theme.AppCompat theme (or descendant) with the design library.   at   at<init>(   at<init>(   at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(   at android.view.LayoutInflater.createViewFromTag(   at android.view.LayoutInflater.inflate(   at android.view.LayoutInflater.inflate( Copy stack to clipboard 

help me out of this

Post a Reply

Oldest  Newest  Rating
0 Sandeep Mukundan · November 20, 2015
There is a Launch Stand Alone SDK Manager link in the view you get when you click SDK Mnaager icon. Click on that and you will find the view you seen in Buckys video. Then update the packages and try again.
0 Jackson Devora · November 20, 2015
HAXM requires the Android* SDK to be installed.  Open the DMG file, then run the installer contained inside. Or even you can take help from the esprida they have android security apps. 
0 p s · November 21, 2015
The SDK manager only downloads the install file for HAXM as well you have to go back to the folder and install it.  Look at the latest HAXM help forum for the steps.  The COordinator layout problem I used to have as well.  Make sure you are setting up the project with the correct minimum sdk and go back to the standalone sdk manager Jackson mentioned and make sure you are downloading all the appropriate tools check box and install all at once but go back later and make sure they all install;led
0 Raji Rajah · November 21, 2015
Thanks,when I accessed the folder to install it,I got popup error that Intel VT-x is not enabled...... and i have already enabled it on my BIOS setup.Any alternative to this??*help

Java / Android Development

Very popular language used to create desktop applications, website applets, and Android apps.

Bucky Roberts Administrator