Chess Game Project

+1 MUHAMMAD TALHA TANVEER TANVEER AHMAD · November 11, 2015
hey there i am new in C++ please help me to make console based chess game please it is important for me to live in CS field

Post a Reply

Replies

Oldest  Newest  Rating
+1 Scott Walker · November 15, 2015
Meaning no disrespect here:

If you are new to C++ don't start with things like chess. Make it nice and easy and learn the fundamentals of the language first. Then when you are ready to start making games etc you won't need to ask for help to start, just when you get one of the annoying errors.

Good luck though mate :-)
0 Jon Z. · November 15, 2015
If you are new to C++ I suggest you start watching the tutorials from the beginning.
0 Rafae Raees · November 17, 2015
I recommend not to start with C++ (if this is your first language) I recommend to start with a web development language like XHTML AND CSS you should learn these languages in order below

- XHTML AND CSS
- JavaScript
- HTML5
- PHP

- Python
- C
- C++
- C#
- Java
0 Scott Walker · November 17, 2015
Personally i'd disagree with the above. My first language was C++ and it helped me understand the core concepts of programming, it also gives you a good understanding of objects and classes as they are easier to see in C++ (if  you get what I mean?).

You're first programming language depends on what type of programmer you want to be, there is no point learning HTML and CSS if you have no intention of becoming a web developer.
Stick with C++, but try to devote as much time as possible into learning it, coding 'here and there' won't be beneficial, try to dedicate at least an hour a day if not more.

Bear in mind, this is only my opinion and other people's opinions are just as valid, including the one above :-)
0 Rafae Raees · November 17, 2015
I have been programming for 3 years now and I want to be a software engineer and I feel like the more experience you get in programming the better so that's why I learned these languages.

C++

107,246 followers
About

Used in many types of software including music players, video games, and many large scale applications.

Links
Moderators
Bucky Roberts Administrator