Not able to lauch virtual device

+1 Deepak Vardhan · November 9, 2015
Unlike in ur 4th video of android app development, i am not able to open virtual devices i am getting this error although intel x86 Emulator Accelerator (HAXM installer), its sgowing this error:-
Cannot launch AVD in emulator.
Output:
emulator: ERROR: x86 emulation currently requires hardware acceleration!
Please ensure Intel HAXM is properly installed and usable.
CPU acceleration status: HAX kernel module is not installed!
Please help me!

Post a Reply

Replies

Oldest  Newest  Rating
0 hamid sabir · November 9, 2015
I am also not able to launch the virtual device,, i am getting the following error, kindly help me out to resolve the error

C:\Users\polo\AppData\Local\Android\sdk\tools\emulator.exe -netdelay none -netspeed full -avd Nexus_5_API_21_x86
emulator: device fd:460
HAXM is not working and emulator runs in emulation mode
emulator: The memory needed by this AVD exceeds the max specified in your HAXM configuration.
emulator: AVD      RAM size = 1536 MB
emulator: HAXM max RAM size = 512 MB
emulator: You might want to adjust your AVD RAM size and/or HAXM configuration to run in fast virt mode.
Cannot set up guest memory 'pc.ram': Invalid argument
0 David Merks · November 10, 2015
I've got the same problem, any solutions out there?
0 Akshay Narula · November 11, 2015
Make Sure Ur System's 1Gb RAM is Free For Studio & Emulator
Switch To Genymotion Emulator, its Faster 
0 vizual swami · November 13, 2015
Don't download any third party emulators. You'll need to enable the ARM system image under SDK platforms > Android 6. Restart as admin and go to AVD manager> create virtual device, after you select hardware, make sure you select ARM as your system image. That error should be gone. This worked on Win7 64-bit.
0 AZHARI SHAH · November 14, 2015
if you are using the AMD, open your android studio, and click SDK manager > show package detail, and you just need to delete all the package that got name "Intel" in it by untick it and apply it, that solve my problem...

Java / Android Development

107,138 followers
About

Very popular language used to create desktop applications, website applets, and Android apps.

Links
Moderators
Bucky Roberts Administrator