Eid Mubarak!!

+6 Megos Unknown · July 28, 2014
Eid Mubarak, everybody!! :)

Post a Reply

Oldest  Newest  Rating
0 Abdullah Nauman · July 18, 2015
In my personal opinion there is nothing wrong. With just saying Eid Mubarik. Nor do I understand how it can lead to a flame war. It ps just like saying Merry Christmas.
0 Megos Unknown · July 28, 2014
+1 Megos Unknown · July 28, 2014
1. I said I'm sorry.
2. I am a kid.
3.Me too.
4. It was a friendly greeting which I assured you won't happen again.
5. Why are we fighting over this? I agreed with you, you taught me the rules and I've barely been here 3 weeks so just stop. OK?

P.S When I said "who says I can't give people greetings" I wasn't talking about you or targeting you. It was just a general statment talking about the world not having a rule against giving people greetings. I never mean't any offence.
Ok ! I am sorry, never gonna happen again. Happy?
0 Mathias Frits Rørvik · July 28, 2014
It's just the fact that religion is a very heated topic of discussion. In the old forum, we had a norm that we did not talk about religion. It would always lead into flame wars.

Not everyone is going to be accepting, as Raahim said some people might easily be offended by this. 

This site is all about education, let's keep it that way and not poison it with religion and politics.
Did I say that you mentioned that I cannot? :D :P
I know that but who says I can't give greetings to other people?

General Chat

Chat about anything non-computer related including, music, movies, tuna sandwiches, and more!

Bucky Roberts Administrator